Friday 26 August 2011

Lita Ford Is Alive And Well, It Changes To 51

Lita Ford: We had a little falling out and I do not want to be part of it. . . I do not know if it will have much to do with rock 'n' roll, as for me, if I had to make a film, it would be on the rock 'n' roll - and not [on]

A trailer on YouTube for now that you're here, there is no turning back features Lita Ford, Rudy Sarzo, Eddie Trunk, Alice Cooper, Steven Adler, and Glenn Hughes. The film was written, produced and directed by Regina Russell. "I know in a few weeks

Sue White | Saginaw News Runaways When the first hit the national scene in 1970, breaking down the walls of the females will be rocking, Lita Ford, was the entire 16 "And I was the oldest of the group," he said, breaking into a dry rice.

"Talking Metal" podcast (website), a recent interview with '80s hard rock queen Lita Ford. Now you can send the podcast using the player below. A couple of excerpts follow. Lita: "I worked with the new music is nothing like

A trailer on YouTube for now that you're here, there is no turning back features Lita Ford, Rudy Sarzo, Eddie Trunk, Alice Cooper, Steven Adler, and Glenn Hughes. The film was written, produced and directed by Regina Russell. "I know in a few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment