Thursday 1 September 2011

Katt Williams Says, "Sorry"

It may be a surprise that Katt Williams gave an excuse behind some of the hateful words directed at public member of Mexico from Phoenix this weekend. As you may recall, said clutch to pint-sized comic book is not a member of the audience heckling and Latin too well, saying things like "I believe you Dissing, Mexico, and I have to defend America. Are you Mexican? Do you know where Mexico is?" And: "This is not Mexico, is Mexico for a time, motherf * cker, and is now in Phoenix, goddammit. USA! USA!"

In an attempt to make amends, Williams made the following official statement: "My remarks were not intended to be offensive I apologize if my act comedy was taken out of context .." He continues "J 'sincerely appreciate my fans in the Mexican community and would never intentionally go out of my way to offend them. "

No comments:

Post a Comment